Friday, July 29, 2011

the sun returns 28/7/11

This week wasn't looking as if we'd have any time to shoot, however when I set my mind to it luck just came my way. I first saw this girl while walking to the tram stop. She caught my eye with her great hair and outfit. It was the first time i'd gone back to ask someone for their photo after previously catching their eye. The whole outfit was from England as she'd just come back from overseas.
B.


This guy walked past as I was shooting the previous girl, he was interested in what I was doing and asked if I was working for MX. I really digged his style and especially his necklace shown below. It's the first time someone's approached me and it was great he was up for a chat!
B.

Literally 5 minutes after the previous guy I stumbled across this girl and I couldn't believe my luck. Her dress and stockings immediately stood out and we waited until the crowds parted for the perfect shot. These three shots came about in 15minutes so luck was definitely on my side!
B.
 This groovy looking fellow is quite possibly the friendliest person I have ever shot. The midday sun made getting a good shot pretty hard as the light was just too high, however he was very patient as I messed around with my camera like a naive tourist. While I took his photo we all had a good chat mostly about getting drunk in-between classes - and once I was done taking snaps he chilled with us until his next class started. Coloured jeans will never lose their rock-star impression, and their ability to create a joyful mood. As Mick Jagger once said, "If it's worth doing, it's worth over doing".
M.
 Most people I meet hate having stuff permanently around their wrists. However, I've always been a fan of anything you can keep with you at all times to remind you of the best times in your life. If looking at your wrist can help you reminisce about laying on a beach in mexico with a few beautiful girls and few cold beers, Then fuck it, put shit on your wrists.
Also, for the first time in a while we had wonderful blue skys, and it was actually nice to be out in the world that we're apart of.
M.
 Yep it's fair to say that midday at Melbourne Uni spells drinking beers on the lawns and the occasional visit of Wonder Woman.
M.
 This guy brought back so many memories of my travels. Filling the diary out in weird and wonderful places aswell as never having two socks the same colour.
M.
 I'm a big fan of a nice beanie with semi long hair. Just one of those things i've never been able to pull off or achieve and may just die wondering!
M.


No comments:

Post a Comment