Saturday, April 28, 2012

get your coat out mate!

 Well the mornings are officially getting colder and there's not a sunny day in sight on the weather report. However it's not all doom and gloom, colder weather means more excuses to grab coffees and stay in bed longer. And of course time to get your warm layers out of hibernation. It's not even winter yet and i've seen so many cool jackets, coats and cosy jumpers. Time to rug up and show the world your winter collection!
M.
 This is Jaz and I have class with her. No one ever lets me take their photo at uni, which is unfortunate because there's lots of stylish people. However this time I managed to get a few shots of her.
M.
This dudes jumper reminded me lots of the ones everyone buys in India and South America. Good shit.
M.
Good to see the young fellas working the college Jackets.
M.

I spotted this girl just opposite from where i was standing near the State Library. What stood out to me the most about her outfit was her colour. In such a dreary landscape, I thought she made the most of her winter wardrobe by standing out and having some fun. It's definitely inspired me to put aside all my black coats and have a look in Savers for some brighter jumpers and pull-overs!
B.

Michael saw this girl from a mile off and quickly told me to chase after her. I soon saw what caught his eye- her amazing 'wooly' jacket. It was a freezing day out and I was envious of how warm she looked. Shows that warmth and comfort can still prevail while having an awesome style at the same time.
B.
As you can probably tell, this photo wasn't taken when Michael and I shot the rest. It was probably taken two weeks ago now when we luckily came across a sunny day. This girl was walking up to Flinders Street station and I immediately had to ask her for her photo. Not only do I have an obsession with high-waisted long, black skirts, her shirt was just adorable too! Even though she was in a rush, it was lovely of her to quickly stop and let me grab a few shots of her.
B.
I was walking to the train station after class today when I stopped at the lights. While waiting I noticed this girl waiting for the green light too and had one of those do I, don't I moments. I'm glad I did though and she was very nice. The green coats a nice touch. 
M. 

27 comments:

  1. That multi-coloured cardi reminds us of Joseph's colourful coat. Enjoying your take on what M-folks are wearing guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys loving what you find. The girl in the "woolie" jacket is actually wearing a "wookie" jacket. Ahh Star Wars forever great. Keep up the goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such inspiring looks! so stylish!
    new post on my blog
    xoxo
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! amazing photos! i love your blog, it's perfect and those models are gorgeous.
    I'm following you, and thanks for your comment!
    caytonsite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your lovely comment & following.
    Definitely following you back.
    You blog is one big inspirationbomb, great!

    www.cupcakecuisine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh cool jackets! Love the second one and the last boots :) Nice pics!

    http://nobresonho.blogspot.pt/
    http://nobresonhocosmetica.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I just love these!! Totally took some notes on what I want to stock up for this winter :D

    Great blog btw~ I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these photos :)

    thank you for your visit, I'm definitely following*

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for following my blog. i love your writing style and use of pictures you have a follower in me! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank u for your sweet comment on my blog, I'm following you back! xoxo
    fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you :)

    Love from Portugal,
    Kitsune Sucrée.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you ♥♥
    that's so cool to see who people from that far have seen my blog!
    I think i'll add a translator to it.
    I like yours too and i'll follow it :)
    **

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi guys, thank you for following my blog, i like yours - following you back,
    www.yuliamoscow.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely love the styles of people in your University!! The sleeveless top with the black skirt is so pretty! Thanks for sharing! Hope you are having a wonderful day! Would you like to follow each other?
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    NY Style Examiner

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely pics! So nice to see people wearing layers well - I always think to myself every winter will be the winter I master layering, but never do!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow!! the quality of the pictures are really stunning! those people looks great!!
    good shots!

    xoxo❤

    ReplyDelete
  17. some amazing style! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing looks!!! Great blog!
    If you want, check out my blog

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are great photos! I especially love the second and last photo. Their styles are amazing!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are such fabulous and trendy outfits that you showcased. Love it!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q
    $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for your lovely visit :)
    Your blog is so inspiring too!!
    kisses and following.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the green coat at the last image...
    It is nice...
    Too bad in the place I stay doesn't have winter season so we don't wear coat :(
    I have to go abroad first to wear the coat and feel the weather :P

    Follow my blog at
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. HI HI.

    Thnx for the comment on my blog..
    I like the style of this blog,,many inspiration streetphoto's♥
    Check my new outfit post and leave a comment..

    Bye BYe

    ReplyDelete
  24. lovely blog, i'm already followin you. super stylish coats and jumpers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. What great Outfits! All these styles are very inspiring!! My favourits are the fourth and the last one!! Love the colour of the sweater and the coat!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. The second boy is very well dressed.
    The latter coat is very beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love seeing colour in winter!

    x Minty
    http://mintyandpeaches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete